[NAFEX] need help with cherry ID

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 18:33:53 EDT 2004

Nankings seem to grow and produce well for me here in
hot humid Atlanta, though they seem a bit stressed
about now.  On thing to watch out for is borors.  They
took out 3 bushes of mine this year.
I may try some tanglefoot next spring.
(odd thing is my Stella cherry was never touched.)

Robert Hamilton
Atlanta, GA
zone, 7