[NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 15, Issue 45

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Mon Apr 26 09:44:00 EDT 2004

Although it may not grow as aggressively in Wisconsin as in Kansas
(where my experience with this bothersome pest comes from), bermudagrass
can be extremely invasive, practically choking out anything that it
spreads around.  I think there are definitely better choices for a
groundcover for an orchard. -- Sam Brungardt, Saint Paul, MN (USDA Zone
4b)