[NAFEX] List of 2004 NAFEX fruit baggers

Volkening, Tom volkenin at mail.lib.msu.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:03:42 EDT 2004

Sorry,
I got interupted and sent the message out without the URL for the web site.

I found a web site where they sell clear plastic drawstring bags by the case(1000).  The smallest size I saw was 3"x5".  I don't know anything about the company other than it came up when I did a Google search for plastic drawstring bags.

http://www.saket.com/index.php/cPath/339

Tom Volkening
Engineering Librarian
Michigan State University