[NAFEX] List of 2004 NAFEX fruit baggers

Jim Cooper JCooper at lewiston.k12.id.us
Tue Apr 20 18:01:19 EDT 2004

>>> nathantorgerson at yahoo.com 04/20/04 12:25PM >>>

So far I we have the following list for bagging apples.  Add your name if interested. I'll try to keep track of the names and see if we can put a report together. We can keep it freeform, as long as everyone keeps track of what they did when they bagged their apples. (What kind of bags, when bagged, how many, how many dropped off, how many control apples, when harvested, quality of the fruit, was any spray used before bagging. If you use colored bags, when did you take the bags off.)

Apples:

Jim jcooper at lewiston.k12.id.us  Idaho Zone 6

Naomi <dragon-star at cableone.net> Idaho Zone 6
Stefan Brandle <sbrandle at css.tayloru.edu> Indiana