[NAFEX] persian fruits in the US

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Apr 20 17:05:32 EDT 2004

An interesting notion, given how many of the fruits and nuts we use
originated in the Middle East.  Figs, apricots, grapes, pomegranates,
apples, pistachio nuts,  etc.  Include ones that have their origin in more
eastern (or other) areas, but still have major centers of diversity in the
Middle East, and you can get a very long list.
-Lon Rombough

This is kind of an odd quaestion, but I remember
someone posting a link a few months ago to a nursery
in CA (San Diego I think).
That sold fruit trees from the middle east.  The web
page was in English and Persian.

I looked throught the archives. I cant seem to find
it.
If someone knows what I am talking about, could you
please send me the link?

Robert