[NAFEX] Spring!

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Mon Apr 19 08:27:26 EDT 2004

It lives in a pot in the window in the winter.  I've left it in the
ground through a light frost, because there's only sunlight in the
window after the oaks have dropped their leaves.  But it has a
dedicated grass-free spot, which is very small.  I'm expanding most of
the grass-free spots, but no this one, as  the roots never seem to
expand to fill the spot it has.

Ginda