[NAFEX] Sprayers?

Richard O'Barr aatopgunaa at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 7 10:25:49 EDT 2004

Tom:
         I have a 15 gallon sprayer that is on wheels with the more
expensive hand gun which cost about 300.00. It is electric and I use my
riding Lawn mower. I bought it from the local coop. It does a good job, but
I hate having to rinse it out thoroughly betweern herbicide and
insecticide/fungicide sprays.( I need 2 tanks.) It shoots a stream about
20 -25 ft. I guess.

                                                             Topgun
                                                             Zone 7