[NAFEX] email address for AJ Bullard

Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Fri Jun 27 11:51:27 EDT 2003

At 08:41 AM 6/27/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if Dr. A.J Bullard has an email
>address that he can be contacted at? I would like to
>stop by his place on the way back from the meeting
>next month.

Rob,
Dr. Natelson posted the following email address for Dr. Bullard, back in
Jan 2001 - don't know if it's still active, but maybe Dr. N knows...

"Once thought inconceivable, A.J. Bullard now has e-mail. His address
is littlegap2000 at aol.com. I know he can receive mail, I am not sure he has
figured out how to send it. Thus, if you have questions concerning
mulberries or figs, or his new interest, unusual vines, give him a hail."

Lucky