[NAFEX] figs,mulberry and jujuge oh my!

Needham Greg needhamgr at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:52:28 EDT 2003

Sorry about that Sam!  I have had to live with those realities too, in
reverse- too hot and humid to grow some stuff well- apples and plums have
been a real challenge, and Ribes are all still illegal in North Carolina, so
no gooseberries, currants, or jostas for me....  Still, I am very thankful
for the plants I can grow, and usually I have found something to fill every
time of year that we can eat!  Best of luck!

Greg