[NAFEX] figs,mulberry and jujuge oh my!

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 15:38:50 EDT 2003

I was going to wait till the SFF meeting next month to
ask some of these question, but maybe some people here
may be able to help as well.

Fig--
   Has anyone tried growing different fig varieties on
Blackjack fig rootstock to see if it will dwarf the
growth?

Jujube---
	  How do you get the tree to fruit better?
  	What are the pollinators?
  	Has anyone tried a variety called "GA866"?
	  Can this tree be dwarfed as well?

Mulberry--
   Has anyone tried to dwarf with Garaldi rootstock?

Che--
  My che tree seems to be doing fine with a good flush
of leaves, but there is very little growth on it these
past two years.  What can I do to help it along?

thanx

=====