[NAFEX] JBs are here

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 13:12:18 EDT 2003

I have been dealing with them for the last two weeks.
I go around evey morning and knock them off into suddy
water. I also am trying a trap for the first time this
year. I get about 1/3 of a jar full every day in the
trap alone.

I still have to dust the Stella cherry, hardy almond,
kiwi and the pomegranite with Sevin.  I see them on
about every other plant I have but these seem to be
what the perfer. Dusting have been real diffecult
latly because of the weekly (sometimes daily) showers
we have had.  The rain just washes the sevin away.

I have managed to keep the damage down to a minumim so
far.

--- Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu>

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX

=====