[NAFEX] Honeyberry jam

miekal and dtv at mwt.net
Fri Jun 20 09:46:30 EDT 2003

I have 2 year old plants (same variety) that are not struggling but
they also have not taken off the way other honeysuckles do.  Is there
anything you did in the way of fertilizer, mulching etc that caused
them to take off?

Also for those who do not want more than half the weight of the jam to
be sugar, most food coops & even some groceries now have the lime-based
gel for making jams & jellies which does not require huge amounts of
sugar in order to congeal.

mIEKAL