[NAFEX] (no subject)

Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Tue Jun 17 17:15:24 EDT 2003

At 02:16 PM 6/17/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> >The plant that's taken over my back yard is some other low->growing
> >legume, but it isn't white clover.  I think it's sometimes >called
> >yellow clover, although it's not a true clover.
If it's a legume, I'd bet on one of the hop clovers(large or small) -
Trifolium campestre or T.dubium, both of which have small yellow-flowered
heads.
However, if you think it's not a clover, maybe it's meadow buttercup or
some other Ranunculus species, which, as far as I'm concerned, is a noxious
weed.

Lucky