[NAFEX] clover

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Tue Jun 17 08:38:21 EDT 2003

Oops!  I should have looked from closer, or perhaps in better light.
The plant that's taken over my back yard is some other low-growing
legume, but it isn't white clover.  I think it's sometimes called
yellow clover, although it's not a true clover.  I've had it in the
front for years, but not in the back.  My guess is that it's the low
light level from all the rain that gave it the edge, as the front yard
is heavily shaded.

Ginda