[NAFEX] Plum questions...

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Mon Jun 16 19:04:36 EDT 2003

Hi,

There are varieties for Saskatchewan, so there should be varieties for NC.

I have been trying to find some western "cherry plums" in Ontario with no
success.

The "cherry" refers to the size of the plum, but there are a number of
hybrids.  Some are bush form, some are free stone in various colors.

Some varieties are Heaver, Alice, Prolific, Sapa, Oka and many more.

Later,
Tom

--
Southwest Ontario