[NAFEX] Scions and grafting

Gordon Nofs gc_nofs at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:38:07 EDT 2003

Ken
  Everything is slow here this year. I would leave them alone till 6 weeks
after graft. Stone fruits are very touchy grafting because the buds get soft
if in the fridge too long. I have had best luck grafting shortly after
getting the scions. Not a easy task unless your cutting from your own or
local trees. Also something somehow gets into the graft and gums up the
connection.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.