[NAFEX] nursery beds and mice

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Fri Jun 13 22:05:00 EDT 2003

I got them from a catalog.  I don't remember which, but if you are
really interested, I'll see if I can look it up.  They probably cost
more than the standard pots, but they weren't wildly expensive, and I
like them.

In addition to being very deep, they are also nice because each row of
4 "pots" opens up (think of a big shaped page of plastic that folds in
half to create the pots) which means you can peek and see how the roots
are doing.  It also means you can re-use them year after year with
little trouble, as you don't have to poke at the bottom of the pots to
get the plants out.

Ginda