[NAFEX] Rain and Apricot

Mauch1 at aol.com Mauch1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 16:30:47 EDT 2003

I thought I would have a nice apricot crop this year, but
nearly every fruit has a "bad spot" usually at the lowest
spot on the fruit (i.e. where the water dripped off).  It's
mainly on the surface but the fruit where it's the worst, it
makes a crater in the fruit.  I got my first spray on slightly
late, but the problem seems to have developed later.  I
doesn't look like what I think of brown rot looking like.  Any
ideas of what it is and what I could have done differently?

Lot's of rain and cool cloudy damp days here this year.

"And the rain,rain,rain came down,down,down
in rushing rising rivulets,
And it soon crept up to Piglets"

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6