[NAFEX] Japanese Beetles

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Fri Jun 13 07:49:12 EDT 2003

I tried milky spore when I moved to my current home, about 6 years ago.
  It is slow to work - very little  change the first year.  On the other
hand, I have had very few Japanese beetles the last couple of years,
despite growing plants they like, such as raspberries and grapes.  I'm
in suburbia, and most of my neighbors treat for "grubs", so I'm sure
that helps me, too.

Ginda