[NAFEX] strawberries fruiting and imported currant worms

Mike Levine mlevine30 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 17:58:12 EDT 2003

Both my winonas and eariglows are fruiting now.  The winona started about days earlier than the earliglow and so far I like their flavor better, but it's still too early to tell which I prefer.  Maybe I'll let just a couple sparkles fruit in their first year to give more variety to the taste test.

Thanks for the tip on the currant worms.  I was wondering what those little buggers were.  We'll see if neem fixes the problem as I read bt won't work on them.

Mike Levine
Ann Arbor, MI
zone 5b