[NAFEX] Japanese Beetles

Richard O'Barr aatopgunaa at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 13 00:03:02 EDT 2003

These beetles are VERY bad here, and they do not do much in the way of
discrimination. They emerged on June 7 this year and will last 2 months.
Last year I could not keep the traps emptied fast enough. This year I am
trying the milky spore. Oh yes, maybe because this 6 acres was a former
pasture just before I took it over in 1999.
                                                        Topgun
                                                         Zone 7