[NAFEX] Recipes for red currants and red raspberries

Jacquelyn Kuehn jakuehn at mail.yourinter.net
Thu Jun 12 07:48:31 EDT 2003

Richard,

You might want to check this out; I have reviewed it for the summer
Pomona (which just went to the printer's), and it is very good: contains
about 400+ pages (on CD-ROM) of recipes, some of which are surely easy
enough for your 12 & 10-year-olds.

Still In Our Memories: Currants and Gooseberries was developed to help
promote the use of these fruits. This document is available on CD-ROM
(compact disc) for $15.00 plus $1.50 postage & handling from TIRA (The
International Ribes Association) PO Box 428, Boonville, CA 95415.
Author--Richard M. “Rudy” Rudowski (rudowski at hotmail.com)

Jackie Kuehn

Moyer, Richard wrote:

>Bumper crop this year of both these fruits. Recipes welcome, especially
>those our 12 and 10 year olds can tackle, with assistance.
>Thanks,
>Richard Moyer
>East Tenn
>Zone 6
>File attachments are accepted by this list; please do not send binary files, plain text ONLY!
>Message archives are here:
>To view your user options go to:
>http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX (where XXXX at XXXX is
>YOUR email address)
>NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/
>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

---