[NAFEX] My apologies

Kevin Bradley kbradley at ttlc.net
Wed Jun 11 08:05:30 EDT 2003

I just read my posting to the list, I don't know how that was sent, that
was my first draft which was later toned down considerably although not
completely. (I know this sounds unlikely but I swear, I didn't mean to send
that hot of a mesage!)
Many of us may share the same oomplaint basically, that it to keep the
forum on the topic of fruit and nuts, I must apologize for letting myself
get sucked in to the liberal/conservative issue, Lon was right, it was just
fuel for more problems. I have been very angry about a few individuals who
seem bent on making discussions as off topic- controversial as possible,
even taunting, provoking. I don't think we should shy away from controversy
when it appears but I don't think we should go looking for it either
especially when its off topic.