[NAFEX] Strange bloom times

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Tue Jun 10 20:07:29 EDT 2003

Hi,

That January cold snap here in Ontario has had a real negative affect on
our peach.  It has leafed out very oddly, with large spans between
leaves.  I assume that about 80% of the leaf buds died, but here and there
on every branch a leaf or two has popped out.

How long do you wait to prune off winter kill, that is only now coming
apparent?

Thanks,
Tom

--