[NAFEX] Private

hector black hblack at twlakes.net
Mon Jun 9 22:57:09 EDT 2003

Hello List:
    I felt that I couldn't let this go by or I would somehow condoning
language that I don't think belongs anywhere on this list - and wouldn't it
be great if it disappeared altogether from the face of the earth..
    I'm referring particularly to the phrases "gutless pansies" and "limp
wristed fairies"  Really nasty put-downs showing total disrespect
    Let's stick with the pansies that grow in our gardens and the tree
fairies
that the Irish love so well.
    Hector Black