[NAFEX] Changing jobs

Art Petrzelka art at complum.com
Mon Jun 9 17:24:13 EDT 2003

I'm trying to revive the sustainable agriculture that I grew up with, and
being organic certified, I find old ag texts more relevant to me than modern
ones.
Some of my favorite old farm-oriented online books can be found at :

Small Farm Library at Journey to Forever (also a great site.
http://journeytoforever.org/farm_library.html

Ye Olde Forage Library
http://www.caf.wvu.edu/~forage/library/

Soil And Health Library, including
 The Holistic Agriculture Library, The Personal Sovereignty Library,
 The Alternative Medical Therapies Library,
http://www.soilandhealth.org/index.html

The National Agricultural Library (a lot of modern stuff here, but...)
http://www.nal.usda.gov/

The Core Historical Literature of Agriculture
http://cdl.library.cornell.edu/chla/

A Modern Herbal
http://www.botanical.com/

The Making of America (not exclusively ag-related, but searchable)
http://moa.umdl.umich.edu/

--
Art Petrzelka
Amana, Iowa