[NAFEX] Changing jobs

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Mon Jun 9 12:37:55 EDT 2003

Hello,

It may have been "Cato on Farming".  You should be able to find a complete
online text in English.  It is very interesting read on how to select a
farm, treatment of slaves, soil types and what to plant, etc.

But I was also looking at abstracts of Columella's work "De Re Rustica".

Searching for "roman agricultural texts" on Google would also give you a
broad spectrum of reading.

Lots of Roman agricultural texts have survived and some are translated and
free on the Internet.

Later,
tom

--