[NAFEX] Changing jobs

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Mon Jun 9 08:35:49 EDT 2003

Hello,

It is farmers in gerneral who get little respect, though they feed all of
us.

Yesterday, I was poking through old Roman texts and the most revered
occupation was farming, the least respected was a money lender.

The world is totally upside down today by those standards.

Later,
Tom

--
Southwest Ontario