[NAFEX] Ban Mathews Now!

Kevin Bradley kbradley at ttlc.net
Sat Jun 7 22:43:57 EDT 2003

Kevin Mathew's past posts have often taunted liberals, one I recall
contained a threat to another member, one or more has contained  a
"more-than -we- want-to know- about- his- personal-life"
message,  (flaunting who he slept with or didn't sleep with the night
before, a redhead if I recall), but the last post where we had to read
outright homophic attacks is just too much. I hope I am not the only one
who would like to visit this list and not hear this kind of garbage but
rather just talk fruit exploration.  I thnk that if there are others who
are also concerned then we should write to the list moderator and suggest
that he go through the process of warning Mathews about this with threat of
banning from list. I for one am completely fed up with his playground
attacks and constant attempts to guard the bounderies of his purported
heterosexuality and corporate politics. These things just don't belong here
and now its obvious why he is so frequently taunting, it is based on an
underlying hatred, this is just ridiculous that an adult list like this
should even have to address such an infantile issue but if we don't pursue
this he will continue. Much as I would like to ignore his posts they are
often found in other's posts and I, quite by accident, end up reading them.
So, if you agree, please make a post on what the procedure is, how to write
to the moderator, what the rules are, is Mathews breaking them and if not
lets make some new rules. And if you are a moderator reading this list
please advise.
Kevin Bradley

In case you missed it, here is an exerpt from his latest, which he claims
was sent by accident:
But if you think I >would back down from an argument with a bunch of
gutless pansies you have >to be kidding. In truth even if the opposition
did not consist of a bunch >of limp-wristed fairies I would not back down.