[NAFEX] Is anyone steering the ship?

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Sun Jun 8 08:44:02 EDT 2003

I agree.  I was shocked and offended by the message, but
1)  It was obviously posted by mistake.
2)  The writer apologized promptly.
3)  The writer has frequently posted "on-topic" with helpful,
interesting, or entertaining posts in the past - he is obviously not
just a "troll".

I've seen similar stuff on a professional mailing list, and while folks
at my office keep an informal "do not hire" list of people whose posts
are particularly inappropriate or unsavory, it takes considerably more
than one misdirected post to get banned.  This seems right.

Peace,
Ginda