[NAFEX] Is anyone steering the ship?

NAFEX List nafexlist at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 01:41:05 EDT 2003

The list is unmoderated, and the administration, in case you hadn't noticed,
is fairly laisser faire.  While there is the ability to ban people from the
list, I think there is more being made of this whole thing than is
warranted.  I, too, have been wondering if I have been missing something.

I am sorry if anyone's feelings were hurt, but basically some gossip that
was intended as a private message got posted to the whole group.  I have to
admit I skimmed over most of these messages, but I think there was even an
apology about posting what was intended to be a private message to the list.

This is not the first time I have seen this happen on email lists, although
it has always been on other lists.  I guess I subscribe to different lists,
because I haven't seen anyone banned over it.

How about getting back to discussion of fruits and nuts?

GREG MILLER
(mostly lurking) administrator