[NAFEX] changing jobs

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 12:35:53 EDT 2003

Thank you and all the rest for your warm advice.
It is comforting to know that others have walked the
path.
I do intend to take my take my time in consideration
of this choice.
I am sure that small changes here in there in my life
and will
job will make me feel more satisfied. I may end up
being of a orchard
at the end of my journey, or I may not. All the
feedback I have read from
all of you have made me think more about the process
(or the journey) and
so much on the goal. Realizing this, I have many more
years to put under my belt before I
can even begin to contribute the knowledge that is on
this forum and therefore
be able decide with confidance about such a major
change in life.
Till then, I need to make more of an effort to explore
the posiblities around me an embrace
what I now have already. I sit here on vacation with
about 3 months off till school starts again.
Few jobs alow me this much freedom durring time when I
realy need to be outside exploring.

One thing I have discovered about myself is that I
cant make these didcisons alone.
I find out more about myself, what I want and who I
want to become by talking to others.
I cant make confidant decision about an experiance
that I know nothing about.

So, what does all this mean?  I need too get out of
the house for one thing.
I cant just read books and dig in my own yard. I need
to talk and vist others.
I have been doing that a bit, but I need to do it
more.
If I see you at a SFF or NAFEX meeting, dont be
surprized if I start interrogating you. :)

Keep sharing!
--- Jill Vorbeck <bewilderedbutterfly at yahoo.com>

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX