[NAFEX] Surround Availability in Canada

John.Mosko at engelhard.com John.Mosko at engelhard.com
Tue Jun 3 17:58:17 EDT 2003

Surround WP just recently got approved for use in Canada.  Surround WP will
be sold in Canada by Engage Agro 1-866-613-3336.  The good news is that
Surround will be available this season.  Unfortunately, Surround won't be
available in Canada for about 3 weeks.

John Mosko
Engelhard Corp.

                      Claude Jolicoeur
                      <cjoli at gmc.ulaval.ca        To:       North American Fruit Explorers
                      >                            <nafex at lists.ibiblio.org>
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      nafex-bounces at lists.        Subject:  Re: [NAFEX] Surround Testing
                      ibiblio.org

                      06/03/2003 02:45 PM
                      Please respond to
                      North American Fruit
                      Explorers

Hello Dean,
Have you found a source for Surround in Canada? If so, please let us
know...
Claude Jolicoeur

A 12:29 03.06.03 -0600, vous avez écrit :
>Hi all,
>
>Has anyone tried surround for control of grasshoppers?  We have had 2
years
>of bad infestations, and this year it is projected to be severe.  As an
>organic grower, I'm hoping that surround will work for me.
>
>Dean
>Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
>USDA zone 3

Most questions can be answered here: