[NAFEX] Grape suckers?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Jun 2 15:28:20 EDT 2003

Can't say, though I'm sure several cultures have done it.  This is something
I've tried out on my own.  It's one of a number of things I'm preparing for
a new book, on using grapes (ALL parts of the grape vine) as a companion to
The Grape Grower.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, plus the book The Grape Grower at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com