[NAFEX] Re: Red Rabbiteye Blueberry Leaves

hector black hblack at twlakes.net
Sun Jun 1 18:15:35 EDT 2003

No Doc, I believe that red color is the real thing.  Ours are spectacular from the time of frost turning first kind of purply and then bright red.  One of the several very ornamental qualities of the plants because the leave hold on for about a month. We use them for table decorations in Nov.
    Hector black zone 6 middle tn