[NAFEX] Persimmon cuttings

Rooting rooting at hortus.com
Wed Apr 30 18:08:34 EDT 2003

As much as we would like to propagate all plants from cuttings, regret, the
kaki persimmons family is one of those plant varieties which defies
propagation from stems taken from the top of the plant. Propagation from
root cuttings are possible.

regards
JK

                        International Headquarters
PO Box 1956 Old Chelsea Station, New York NY 10113 USA
US Importer of US Registered Rhizopon Rooting Hormones
          Maker/Registrant of IBA Water Soluble Salts
http://www.rooting-hormones.com                support at hortus.com