[NAFEX] dwarf cherry

Kevin Bradley kbradley at ttlc.net
Tue Apr 29 07:27:36 EDT 2003

Our Lapins never fruited here in zone 5 after about five years on Giesela
due I believe to fruit bud mortality during even mild winters. Not to say
it wouldn't occassionally friuit, the tree was young and has been destroyed
by a vandal so I can't say for sure.
The experiment station in Door Cnty, WI recommends Emperor Francis,
Kristen, , and Gold. I also have grown Yellow Glass with good fruiting in
zone 4b. I suspect they would approve of the new cultivars: White Gold and
that other one, what was it called, Black Gold?