[NAFEX] Oregon Pink Fleshed Apple?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Apr 28 12:14:04 EDT 2003

It isn't Pink Pearl - that variety isn't red on the outside most of the
time.  The person who would probably know is Ram Fishman  He has done more
work on red flesh apples than anyone.
Contact him at:
Greenmantle Nursery, Ram and Marissa Fishman, 3010 Ettersburg Road,
Garberville, CA   95440.  (707) 986-7504.  Catalog $3.
-Lon Rombough