[NAFEX] bumble bee as pollinator

Keith Benson kgbenson at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 27 10:41:29 EDT 2003

Many of the ground dwelling bumbles can be very aggressive.  there are a
tremendous number of species ranging from docile to wasplike aggressive.
 There are bumbles that use above ground nests (old mice nests are a
favorite) and those that use underground nests.

Anyone ever try to culture these?

Check out:
http://www.knoxcellars.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=KCNP&Product_Code=HBOH&Category_Code=SS

http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page1342.html