[NAFEX] Question on Grafting

Gordon Nofs gc_nofs at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 13:40:01 EDT 2003

George
  I use dormant scions all summer long in any normal graft type you wish. As
long as the are dormant in the fridge graft to living stock. As a matter of
fact, I have not started to graft as yet because in Michigan at my place the
buds are breaking green. I am waiting for small leaves to show.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.