[NAFEX] Buchenneaurs

Sgroppino Farms sgroppino at sgroppino.com
Fri Apr 25 13:17:09 EDT 2003

Rondi:

The first place I would look for your 'Buchenneaurs' is the list of grape accessions for Vitis vinifera subsp. vinifera at the Germplasm bank at UD Davis.  You'll find their list of 1,143 accessions here:

http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/tax_site_acc.pl?DAV%20Vitis%20vinifera%20subsp.%20vinifera

Good luck.

John

* * * * *

John A Gasbarre
Three Hills Farm (previously Sgroppino Farms)
Union, Maine
organic at threehillsfarm.com
USDA Zone 5