[NAFEX] Kevin Bradley

Kevin Bradley kbradley at ttlc.net
Wed Apr 23 13:02:39 EDT 2003

That's such a fantastic offer, to help me with the shipping, thanks for the
suggestion Lon and Doreen, but its not going to work, more than half the
stock has leafed out. The accident happened the very day before I had
intended to dig and ship the stock. Since my time away they have begun to
grow.
Insurance may help pay for the losses. Since I put all my sales payments in
an account designed to be separate from my essential assets,  just in case
of a disaster like this, and because I still have an outside job this
situation won't be a financial disaster. Your concern has been very
comforting but don't worry, things will work themselves out, I am able to
graft and plant and next year should not be any different because of the
accident.
Kevin B