[NAFEX] Good Wishes for Ed Forest

Kevin Bradley kbradley at ttlc.net
Tue Apr 22 17:08:06 EDT 2003

Thanks Doreen!,
I will be sending out refunds to all those who ordered from me for delivery
this year. Although I have lost sales and been set back in my business I am
not only ecstatic about being alive but also about having a healthy brain.
(During a phase where I was in and out of concsiousness and for about two
days afterwards I was terrified that my brain, which wasn't working
properly, had been damaged permanently, but I was reassured that no 'grey
matter' had been cut or pierced, and now I am fine and have been told that
I will be none the worse except for a hole in my skull covered by a metal
plate.).
Once in a while we need to have our values adjusted I guess, to be reminded
about what is important in life:  health, the love of family members, and
friends.
And the importance of wearing a bike helmet! I can no longer think of any
valid excuses for not wearing one, if you have loved ones who think they do
let me know and I'll try to set them straight.
Kevin B