[NAFEX] Kerr vs. Trailman as a yard tree

Lucky.Pittman Lucky.Pittman at murraystate.edu
Mon Apr 21 22:09:05 EDT 2003

Joe,
Don't have Trailman, but have had Kerr for 6 or 7 years, maybe more.
Almost lost the first one I planted to fireblight the first year, but it has
regrown, and I purchased another one the next year in the event it didn't make
it.
It's been pretty sparse on bloom and fruit set.  Has been a very light bearer
for me the past 3 years.  Fruits are quite tasty, pretty little red apples,
crisp, tart, white flesh.
Don't know how its performance here will relate to how it'll do for you,
however.

Lucky