[NAFEX] bumble bee as pollinator

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Apr 21 15:23:08 EDT 2003

I've been around bumblebees all my life here.  I even find it useful to
plant borage to encourage them in the garden as they pollinate beans and
peas to give better set.  Guess the species here are just less aggressive.
Of course I used to keep bees, so stinging insects don't bother me that
much.
-Lon Rombough