[NAFEX] Bumble aggression

Bob Kelly Bkelly66 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 21 15:22:56 EDT 2003

Re: [NAFEX] bumble bee as pollinatorWe had them in the barn, also.  Different species.  Think they are carpenter bees; they drill holes in bare wood for their nests.  Robber flies also use their holes. ( We called robber-flies white-headed bumbebees, which they are not since they are flies.)

The ground-nesting BB's are much bigger and very hairy.

Bob Kelly