[NAFEX] bumble bee as pollinator

Bruce Hansen brucehansen at acd.net
Mon Apr 21 15:06:36 EDT 2003

Re: [NAFEX] bumble bee as pollinatorAh! Life must be easy in Oregon. I know
a bumble bee and I suspect you have never bothered a nest. Sweat bees
(underground) are also aggressive but usually if I run fast they give up in
a few yards. Although, when watering some new trees last summer I disturbed
a nest (flooded), a few of them kept up the chase for 30 or so yards.

Bruce