[NAFEX] "Sour Chari" and "CKVL#1": Joe Brown

Anton Callaway marillen at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 18 11:51:17 EDT 2003

Montmorency and North Star also did well for me with little to no spraying in Zone 7 (North Georgia).  For the first 5 years or so, I sprayed them with dormant oil once a year and that was it.  I got nice crops of perfect cherries.  Career pressures made the annual spraying impractical, but they still produced resonably good crops of bug-free cherries.  Despite the neglect and the sub-tropical climate, almost all those trees are still alive- all over 20 years old now.

Anton