[NAFEX] Rhubarb under grapevines

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Apr 11 18:48:54 EDT 2003

Ed is right, in one sense.  I had rhubarb that came back year after year in
one place I lived, but I was amazed at how much bigger, juicier, and more
productive it was when I loaded on the compost and rotted manure (or fish
pellets).  Guess it depends on how much rhubarb you can eat.
-Lon
Oregon, where the lilacs are starting to bloom, the crab apples and the
Gravensteins are blossoming, and it's a very soggy spring which we need to
insure good electricity supplies.