[NAFEX] Rhubarb under grapevines

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Apr 11 17:29:58 EDT 2003

Maybe not, if it is well composted.  Sheep manure is a good source of
potassium, unlike other manure, which is useful in the NW where rain leaches
potassium out.   Rhubarb likes LOTS of feeding, too much for grapes.  I use
LOTS of fish pellets on my rhubarb to get the biggest stalks.  A great
source is http://www.bio-oregon.com
-Lon Rombough